The Arts Program would not exist without artists. Please see below for information about opportunities at SAN for visual and performing artists.
How to Register as a Vendor in PlanetBids
By registering as a Vendor you will receive notices on:
- Future Public Art opportunities with the Airport
- Addenda documents that may affect your document
- Additional documents when available
To register as a Vendor visit: http://www.san.org/business and complete the Vendor Registration. PlanetBids requires Adobe Flash. Please use the Google Chrome web browser to access PlanetBids on both Mac and PC. What you need to register:
- You will be asked to create a user name and password, please write them down and save for reference
- Have your federal tax ID # or your SSN available
- Select Business Category: 711510 Independent Artists, Writers, and Performers
Once you have successfully completed the registration process you will receive an e- mail confirming your successful registration. You will also receive notifications of all RFQs related to your business category.
To View and Apply for an Opportunity
- Visit http://www.san.org/business
- Select “Bid Opportunities”
- Find and select your interested artist opportunity OR type “art” in the keyword search bar
- Double click on the opportunity and a brief description will appear in the next screen
- To view the RFQ, select the “Documentation/Attachments” tab and double click on the RFQ underneath “File Name”
- Enter your vendor username and password and select “Download” to access the RFQ
- Read through the RFQ carefully and note the eligibility requirements
- When you are ready to apply, follow steps 1-4, select “Place eBid” at the bottom right hand corner, and enter your vendor username and password.
*Follow directions carefully, complete and submit ALL required documents. The artist selection panel will only review responsive/completed submissions.
If you are a performer or group interested in booking opportunities, please submit your information to firstname.lastname@example.org