Explore SAN through the lens of art!
Experience the airport like you never have before with a behind-the-scenes, guided Arts Program tour! Led by trained Arts Ambassadors, these tours offer fascinating insights into SAN’s public art collection, temporary exhibitions, and performing arts program.
Quarterly on the first Thursday, Friday, and Saturday of the month. Reservations Required.
San Diego International Airport
International Arrivals Lobby, Terminal 2 West (see map below)
• Arts Program Tours are 90 minutes in length, and cover multiple sites throughout the airport.
• Group size limited to 20 total attendees
• Comfortable walking shoes and sunscreen use are encouraged.
• Attendees will be provided with parking validation for the nearest adjacent airport lot.
• Reservations are required for all tours. Please sign up here.
• All tours begin in the International Arrivals Lobby, see map on reservation page.
• All tours are subject to cancellation due to low registration.
Questions? Contact the Arts Program at email@example.com.