The Arts Program would not exist without artists. Please see below for information about opportunities at SAN for visual and performing artists.
Under the Wing
Artist Mentorship Program
How to Register as a Vendor in PlanetBids
By registering as a Vendor you will receive notices on:
- Future Public Art opportunities with the Airport
- Addenda documents that may affect your document
- Additional documents when available
To register as a Vendor visit: http://www.san.org/business and complete the Vendor Registration. PlanetBids requires Adobe Flash. Please use the Google Chrome web browser to access PlanetBids on both Mac and PC. What you need to register:
- You will be asked to create a user name and password, please write them down and save for reference
- Have your federal tax ID # or your SSN available
- Select Business Category: 711510 Independent Artists, Writers, and Performers
Once you have successfully completed the registration process you will receive an e- mail confirming your successful registration. You will also receive notifications of all RFQs related to your business category.
To View and Apply for an Opportunity
- Visit http://www.san.org/business
- Select “Bid Opportunities”
- Find and select your interested artist opportunity OR type “art” in the keyword search bar
- Double click on the opportunity and a brief description will appear in the next screen
- To view the RFQ, select the “Documentation/Attachments” tab and double click on the RFQ underneath “File Name”
- Enter your vendor username and password and select “Download” to access the RFQ
- Read through the RFQ carefully and note the eligibility requirements
- When you are ready to apply, follow steps 1-4, select “Place eBid” at the bottom right hand corner, and enter your vendor username and password.
*Follow directions carefully, complete and submit ALL required documents. The artist selection panel will only review responsive/completed submissions.
There are no current opportunities available at this time. Be sure to sign up for our Email Newsletter by completing the form in the bottom right of your screen to receive announcements about new opportunities.
If you are a performer or group interested in booking opportunities, please submit your information to email@example.com