What you need to register:
1. Create a username and password
2. Federal Tax ID Number or Social Security Number
3. Business Category: 711510 Independent Artists, Writers, and Performers
4. Once you have successfully completed the registration process, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and access to the site within 24 hours. Also, you will receive notifications of opportunities related to your business category as they become available.
How to apply:
1. Visit san.org
2. Select “Bid Opportunities”
3. Find and select your interested artist opportunity OR type “art” in the keyword search bar
4. Double click on the opportunity and a brief description will appear in the next screen
5. To view the RFQ, select the “Documentation/Attachments” tab and double click on the RFQ underneath “File Name”
6. Enter your vendor username and password and select “Download” to access the RFQ
7. Read through the RFQ carefully and note the eligibility requirements
8. When you are ready to apply, follow steps 1-4, select “Place eBid” at the bottom right hand corner, and enter your vendor username and password. *Follow directions carefully, complete and submit ALL required documents. The artist selection panel will only review completed submissions.